HOME / CUSTOM RE-DESIGN
Every piece, however, will have the following format:
- Initial Consultation with Priti and client.
- Drawings, sketches, photographs, or other documentation for the proposed redesigned jewelry.
- Once the client approves one of the abovementioned form of proposed design, a Bailment agreement is signed and a monetary deposit is made towards the estimated price for work (generally 30-40% of the estimated price is advanced.)
- Priti commences the actual piece by the following steps:
(a) Fabrication of Precious Metals
(b) Shaping of Metal
(c) Filing of Framework
(d) Setting with Precision
(e) Polish of Final Redesigned Jewelry
- Hand delivery of the redesigned jewelry item. Final payment is received at time of delivery and all paper work detailing the item including appraisals are signed and/or delivered to the client.